If you are like me then every time you read a travel quote on the internet you starting nodding along. It’s partly because I am a travel addict and I love all things travel but I think they are so true.
Here is my collection of favourite travel quotes to inspire, tease and tempt you to travel this beautiful world. Also some gorgeous photos from my world travels . Hope you enjoy :).
For more of my travel photos follow me on Instagram @beckythetraveller
Travel Quotes to Tempt you to Travel even more and more!
1. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”. Anonymous (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro Trek)
2. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”. Aldous Huxley (Photo: Morocco – Marrakech)
You might like to read: Visiting my first Moroccan Spa
4. “I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list”. Susan Sontag (Photo: Fiji Islands)
5. “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”. Ibn Battuta (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro summit)
Maybe your next challenge? Trekking Morocco’s highest mountain
8. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls”. Anais Nin (Photo: Morocco – Atlas Mountains)
Read about Nepalese life on the Annapurna Circuit
11. “Take only memories, leave only footprints”. Chief Seattle (Photo: Chile – King Penguins)
12. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before”. Anonymous (Photo: Japan – Miyajima Island)
You might like to read: Tight budget? 7 ways you can still travel
13. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” Senca (Photo: Australia – Fraser Island)
14. “Keep your focus on the summit”. Todd Skinner (Photo: Argentina – El Chalten)
More travel inspiration on my blog: Top Tips & Adventures from Becky the Traveller
What are your favourite travel quotes? Tell me about in the comments below: