Want inspiration from the best travel quotes?
If you are like me then every time you read a travel quote on the internet you starting nodding along. It’s partly because I am a travel addict and I love all things travel.
Here is my collection of favourite awesome travel quotes to inspire, tease and tempt you to travel this beautiful world.
Also, some gorgeous photos from my world travel. Hope you enjoy 🙂
Awesome Travel Quotes
(to Tempt you to Travel even more and more!)
Want to save them for later? Each image can be saved on your Pinterest account too!
1. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”.
Anonymous (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro Trek)
2. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”.
Aldous Huxley (Photo: Morocco – Marrakesh)
Gustav Flaubert (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro Trek)
4. “I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list”.
Susan Sontag (Photo: Fiji Islands)
Read next: Visiting the blue lagoon in Iceland
5. “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”.
Ibn Battuta (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro summit)
6. “Adventure is worthwhile”.
Aesop (Photo: Morocco – Mount Toubkal summit)
Maybe your next challenge? Trekking in the Atlas Mountains – Morocco’s highest mountain
7. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”.
Neale Donald Walsch (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro base camp)
8. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls”.
Anais Nin (Photo: Morocco – Atlas Mountains)
Love quotes? Check out these 40 inspiring solo travel quotes next
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do”.
Mark Twain (Photo: Nepal – Annapurna Circuit Trek)
10. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have”.
Anna Quindlen (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro summit)
11. “Take only memories, leave only footprints”.
Chief Seattle (Photo: Chile – King Penguins)
12. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before”.
Anonymous (Photo: Japan – Miyajima Island)
Read next: Tight budget? 7 ways you can still travel
13. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.”
Senca (Photo: Australia – Fraser Island)
14. “Keep your focus on the summit”.
Todd Skinner (Photo: Argentina – El Chalten)
15. “Travelling tends to magnify all human emotions”.
Peter Hoeg (Photo: Galápagos Islands, Ecuador – Marine Iguana)
Love quotes? Check out these Best road trip quotes
16. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles”.
Tim Cahill. (Photo: Chile – Punta Arenas)
17. “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport”.
Unknown (Photo: United Kingdom – Lake District)
Read next: Hiking UK – 22 best day hikes in the UK
18. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move”.
Robert Louis Stevenson (Photo: Morocco – Essaouira)
Read more travel inspiration here: Top Tips & Adventures from Becky the Traveller
What are your favourite travel quotes? Or have I missed any inspirational quotes that you love? Tell me in the comments below
More Travel Inspiration
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro – what’s the best route?
- Iceland adventures – hiking on the glacier
- What to expect staying in a dorm room?
Pin me to your Travel Quotes boards on Pinterest for inspiration
*Becky the Traveller participates in the Amazon Services Associates Programme, as well as other affiliate programmes. If you make a purchase through these, I earn from the qualifying links. This is at no extra cost to you. Read more here.