If you are like me then everytime you read a travel quote on the internet you starting nodding along. I think it’s partly because I am a travel addict and I love all things travel but I do find they are so true.
Here is a collection of my favourite travel quotes to inspire, tease and tempt you to travel this beautiful world. Also some gorgeous photos from my world travels . Hope you enjoy.
Travel Quotes to Tempt you to Travel even more and more!
1. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”. Anonymous (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro Trek)
2. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”. Aldous Huxley (Photo: Morocco – Marrakech)
4. “I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list”. Susan Sontag (Photo: Fiji Islands)
5. “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”. Ibn Battuta (Photo: Tanzania – Mt Kilimanjaro summit)
8. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls”. Anais Nin (Photo: Morocco – Atlas Mountains)
11. “Take only memories, leave only footprints”. Chief Seattle (Photo: Chile – King Penguins)
12. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before”. Anonymous (Photo: Japan – Miyajima Island)
13. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” Senca (Photo: Australia – Fraser Island)
14. “Keep your focus on the summit”. Todd Skinner (Photo: Argentina – El Chalten)
Read more about my adventures on my blog: Top Tips & Adventures from Becky the Traveller
What are your favourite travel quotes? Tell me about in the comments below: